__elite_beauty

Am I Elite?

About Me
1) Name : Brandy
2) Age (if under 14 see rules): 17
3) Location : Blue Springs, Missouri
4) Gender : Female
5) Sexuality : Sraight
6) Tattoos/piercings (show pics if possible) : Labrey, and bellybutton. but I took my labrey out for work.
7) Describe your personality : I'm a really nice person, until you get on my bitchy side. I usually have a low tolerance for ignorance, and stupidity, but I'm getting better at it. Fun is always a high priority with me but I hold other things important too.
8) Your Likes: I love people, and talking, coffee (I work at Panera Bread), summer in general because I don't usually have anything to worry about at all, going tanning, swimming, traveling of course, I read all the time, and I especially love court tv. hahahah.
9) Your pet peeves : When people talk a lot...and they won't shut up, and they usually talk about something that you really don't give a shit about.
10) List 4 interesting things about you : I played Lady Capulet in Romeo & Juliet, and an oompa loompa in another play; I write with both of my hands (preferably my left hand though); I've broken my nose six times ; I don't know, umm I have more speeding tickets than I count count on one hand, ooh yeah, I can play piano like woah.

Favorites
11) Favorite bands/artists : Le Tigre, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Snoooooop, Bone Thugs, Ben Folds Five, My Chemical Romance, Underoath, The Postal Service (it changes alot)
12) Favorite movies : ahh Donnie Darko, (Stephen King's) IT, Forrest Gump, The Goonies, E.T.
13) Favorite food : fast food, Panera Bread, Chipotle's, and bread okra, of course.

Random
14) Say something random : I think I will make a wonderful wife someday.
15) How did you find us? : LJ search
16) promote to one lj user and one community, show proof for both : http://www.livejournal.com/users/expects/19589.html?view=117637#t117637
and
http://www.livejournal.com/community/community_promo/
I made banners, but I'm having trouble getting them on here.

Pics
17) 3-5 clear, non-photoshoped pictures of yourself.

18) a 150x150 headshot for the userinfo if you are accepted
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments