Ashley (___wendy) wrote in __elite_beauty,
Ashley
___wendy
__elite_beauty

Am I elite?

About me:
1) Name: Ashley
2) Age (if under 14 see rules): 18
3) Location : Centereach, NY, right in the middle of Long Island.
4) Gender : Female.
5) Sexuality : Straight.
6) Tattoos/piercings (show pics if possible) : Ears and bellybutton, nothing over the top . . . not my thing.
7) Describe your personality : I'm somewhat childish sometimes, I find joy in the smallest things. I work my ass off when I care about something, and though I am very into theatre, I'm not really a drama queen like many are. I take things as they come.
8) Your Likes: ramen, pigs, running, fencing, acting, bad jokes, reading, drawing, learning instruments, relaxing, pedicures, and above all else, all aspects of theatre- tech work and performing and watching and all that jazz.
9) Your pet peeves : Large amounts of whining. The sound of people chewing. Chewing in general.
10) List 4 interesting things about you : I'm the Suffolk County bronze medalist for fencing (foil). I was in a school play of Noises Off, and I had to run around in lingerie and thigh high tights in front of all of my teachers and peers. I can bend my index finger back far enough to touch the back of my hand. I dated a guy who might be in the national tour of the Queen Musical.

Favorites
11) Favorite bands/artists : Queen, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, Watership Down, Gavin Degraw . . . mostly variations of rock.
12) Favorite movies : Wizard of Oz, Lord of the Rings, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, Love Actually, Finding Neverland, most disney movies.
13) Favorite food : Macaroni and cheese. Fast food. Sesame chicken.

Random
14) Say something random : Right now, a large slice of pumpkin pie would be a delight.
15) How did you find us? : lj search.
16) promote to one lj user and one community, show proof for both :http://www.livejournal.com/community/cherryxsuicide/2732.html
http://www.livejournal.com/users/angelic_sweetie/182867.html

Pics
17) 3-5 clear, non-photoshoped pictures of yourself.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
18) a 150x150 headshot for the userinfo if you are accepted
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments