__dragon_ ``` r y u i c h i o g a t a -- Day
?
__dragon_ ``` r y u i c h i o g a t a -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
__dragon_ ``` r y u i c h i o g a t a

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

What's in a name? [13 Aug 2004|11:25am]
From Kabalarians.com:

"While the name Ryuichi creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we point out that causes a scattered and emotional nature. In the long term, it can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream.
Your first name of Ryuichi makes you extremely generous. You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life. Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others. Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer. Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm."

What do you guys think? I think it's pretty much him (^-^)
4 comments|post comment

Coloured Soundwaves is ready! [13 Aug 2004|04:52pm]
X-posted in jpop, super_lover, ryohei_love, keita_love, theblondeone, winds_luv
-------------------------------------------------
I am so incredibly excited for the opening of Coloured Soundwaves! Our very first rotation will be tomorrow (Saturday), with 8 mp3s available for the taking! Grab them quick, as they will be only available for 7 days (since for the moment we are using YouSendIt.com). Our next rotation should add a few pvs as well. Add us to your friends list to keep up!

More good news, the requesting form is up! Go to Basho no Tsuki, click on media, and the last link on the page should say something about requesting a song or video (I cannot give you a direct link since my page uses IFrames). Note that AOL users will not be able to use the form, and should just email me their requests. Please read all rules (on my site and the journal), and follow them accordingly.

Aurel and I are excited to be doing this! We look forward to having lots of support so that we may share our Jpop love!

~\Tsuki/~
post comment

navigation
[ viewing | August 13th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]