Olga Sukacheva (olgachk) wrote in __da__,
Olga Sukacheva

When a foreign souse of an American intends to enter the USA with her kids, children are issued CR2/IR2 Visa. This visa for a children is given only for unmarried persons under 21 years old. Stepchildren can be also given this visa even when they are married, but only in case when the marriage was registered before the child marked his 18th birthday immigration-centers.com
Comments for this post were disabled by the author