Rose Christian (ilovekaitbonner) wrote in __coolfuckers,
Rose Christian
ilovekaitbonner
__coolfuckers

• Mood:

NAME: Rose!
SEX: Female
TOP 10 FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS: As I Lay Dying, Underoath, From Frist To Last, Glassjaw, Hopesfall,Norma Jean,A Perfect Cricle, Emery,Le Tigre,The PAper Chase
10 LEAST FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS: Good Charlotte, Linkin Park,Arvil,Limp Bizkit, Kelly Clarkson, Clay Adkins, Missy Elliot, Pink,Macy Gray, Alica Keys
FAVORITE QUOTE: " YO BLOODBATH!..YOU SCRATCH MY CAR IM GONNA EAT YO BABIES!-B-RAD...m.m.wanted
FAVORITE MOVIES: Old school(frank the tank),Napol Dyanimite,Anchorman,Jay and silent bob
LEAST FAVORITE MOVIES: The grudge (what the fucking shit?!?!), The blair witch project, and spiderman
FAVORITE SINGER: Conor Oberst
FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS: Will Farrel, Vivika A Fox (i dont know if i spelled that right sorry)
FAVORITE BOOK: "Of Mice And Men"..Flippin amazing
WHY ARE YOU A COOL FUCKER ?: I can get away without wearing socks and i have seziors and hit my head but im down with that because im a cool fucker
WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD LET YOU BE THIS FUCKING COOL ?: Amen to that
OPINION ON POTATOES: They are amazing they remind me of a tumor on some old ladys leg it awsome at the same time thoe and besides that are good as shit
OPINION ON THE GOVERNMENT: Shit on that...
OPINION ON UNDERAGE SEX:..It depends on how the age difference is...if you have the girl/guy get yourself pregent and he/she will go to jail...but other than that..yeah im down with it..it isnt that bad of a crime
OPINION ON GAY MARRIAGE: Gay guys rock and girls thatare lesbian are so hot..its insain and one of my favorit bands is lesbian..so go for it man!

There Yer have it :)

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 2 comments