unabashedlyme (unabashedlyme) wrote in __coolfuckers,
unabashedlyme
unabashedlyme
__coolfuckers

• Mood:
  • Music:

~application~

Ye Olde APPLICATION

NAME: Matt (not Azriel, Prince of Darkness)
SEX: Male
TOP 10 FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS: Alice in Chains, Nirvana, John Frusciante, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jerry Cantrell, Pedro the Lion, Smashing Pumpkins, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Radiohead
10 LEAST FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS: Good Charlotte, Smashmouth, P. Diddy/Puff Daddy, N*SUCK, Beyonce, Aaron Nevil, Kelly Clarkson, Axl Rose, Shania Twain, Faith Hill
FAVORITE QUOTE: "I'm covered in BEES!" -Eddie Izzard
FAVORITE MOVIES: Interview With the Vampire, Basic Insrinct, Hype!, Harold and Maude, Dumb & Dumber, Star Wars series (yeah, I admit it), Indiana Jones series, Forrest Gump, Eddie Izzard stand-up DVDs, Cable Guy, other populist dreck...
LEAST FAVORITE MOVIES: Dumb & Dumberer (blasphemy!), Ever After, Queen of the Damned (WTF)
FAVORITE SINGER: Layne Staley
FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS: Liam Neeson, Russel Crowe
FAVORITE BOOK: "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin or "Interview With the Vampire" by Anne Rice
WHY ARE YOU A COOL FUCKER ?: Because I can spell "definitely" correctly, and I know where the clitoris is.
WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD LET YOU BE THIS FUCKING COOL ?: Oh, why not?
OPINION ON POTATOES: Without potatoes, the world would plunge into nuclear winter.  Just look at the effect the Potato Famine had on the Irish...
OPINION ON THE GOVERNMENT: Our government is good in theory, but currently shit in practice.  I was the only one in my family who voted for John Kerry.
OPINION ON UNDERAGE SEX: Well, they're gonna do it if they want, you can't watch 'em all the time. If you do, you film a movie called "Ken Park."   But teen pregnancy is a tough pill to swallow, pun intended. And I suppose the question is on a personal level if they are ready.
OPINION ON GAY MARRIAGE: Civil unions and marriage are different things.  I say let the states decide.  It'll happen eventually.  But let people love who they want.  There's a massive double-standard as far as public opinion goes concerning gay men and gay women.  It generally comes down to a heterosexual male fantasy of watching two women goin' at it, and if they were TRUE lesbians, they wouldn't let him join anyway, dumbass...

And yes, some of these pics are photoshopped.  I must have a low self-esteem or something... Or maybe I just like tweakin' the colors.

Mattwhiz1.jpg 

Approve or deny, just enjoy yourselves doin' it. May God Bless America.  Thank you, and goodnight.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 6 comments