go charmander go!

soy una chica

Image hosted by Photobucket.comthe usualImage hosted by Photobucket.com
¤Name on birth certificate;;Jenna Marie Burgus
¤Nicknames&such;; Just Jenna
¤Years experienced;;15
¤Gender sexually attracted to;;Males
¤Place of residence;; Orange County, CA
¤Committed? (include a picture if you are);; I only wish, man.
¤Body mods;;
¤Describe yourself in your own choice of words;; bilingual professional musician representing viola and harp, i;m in love with my two neices and they're what i live for. i like every genre of music and i have cereberal astrocytoma aka cancer

Image hosted by Photobucket.comthe favoritesImage hosted by Photobucket.com
¤Five bands [or musicians] & why you like them;;

1. [Tori Amos] & porque→ It's just her voice, really. I've been through many voice development classes modeling my voice after hers but I'm still nowhere near her status
  2. [Lady Sovereign] & porque→ UK hip hop is just, really cute. Sorry, my reasoning is pretty lame, I don't think about it too much...
  3. [Combichrist] & porque→ Haha what did I tell you? Every genre man... I love Combichrist because it's fun to dance to during stressful times
  4. [Bauhaus] & porque→ Peter Murphy is a GOD
  5. [Ex Models] & porque→ Yeah, I'm really not much for hardcore/whatever it's called but there's something about them that sets them apart from the other similar-sounding bands.

¤Five books & why you like them;;

1. [Feed by MT Anderson] & porque→ Futuristic teenage love story that's easy to relate to, what more can I say?
  2. The World Is Flat by Thomas Friedman] & porque→ Sucker for modern history.
  3. [1176 by ]David McCullough & porque→ Yeah, really a sucker for all history. It helped make you who you are.
  4. [Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs ] & porque→ It's just amazing.
  5. [insert book here] & porque → and no 5th book sorry!!!! not too much of a reader..

¤Five movies & why you like them;;

1. [Requiem For A Dream] & porque→ I've had speed problems and have had friends who did smack and in the end we all came out like shit, some didn't even survive. I guess I can just relate to it.
  2. [Reservoir Dogs] & porque→ Just the story, it was really cool.
  3. [Thirteen] & porque→ I can totally relate to it. If you haven't noticed, I love familiarity.
  4. [24 Hour Party People] & porque→ Um hello, Joy Division!@#!@#$!$!!!
  5. [Million Dollar Baby] & porque→ I think Hilary Swank is kinda weird, but this movie was just.. ah. Just her dedication, I guess.

¤Favorite video game;; eehhh WoW/Everquest/Any and all Sims Games besides Sims 2 for ps2, they totally fucking slacked on that one.
¤Favorite period/era in history & why;; Revolutionary War era, shaped our country into the shitball it is now.
¤Favorite t.v. show;; I like America's Next Top Model, never really watch anything else. I just like learning from their mistakes.
¤Favorite animal;; Hermit Crab!
¤Favorite place & why;; My bedroom, then again, the familiarity motif.
¤Favorite superhero & why;; I am my own superhero.
¤Favorite electronic;; My laptop, It's everything.
¤Favorite writing utensil;; Super smooth, super sparkly, super bright gel pens
¤Favorite beverage;; jager, non alcoholic? apple juice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comyour opinions on...Image hosted by Photobucket.com
¤Media;; it's really just there to entertain and mold people, I'm a victim, I don't have much to say about it.
¤Video Game Violence and its effects on people;; Only the weak/hurt change themselves to act as their video game's nature acts because they think it will get them somewhere, I guess.
¤School;; Only society says it's right but really, just get through it, and get a degree because otherwise good fucking luck surviving, buddy.
¤Obesity rate in the US;; Lol you can't seriously ask a former tweaker this question. If people want to be fat then let them, they already know that with that comes a shitload of health problems, so let them fuck up their lives.
¤Labels;; Only jealous people label others.
¤Grammar;; Just have decent grammar, okay?
¤"The ends justify the means";; Don't get me started...
¤Wahoo, Nebraska;; Nice fucking name. I think that I would hate that place.
¤Religion & Spirituality;; I don't care for it but if you do, great, I totally support you. Whatever makes you happy.
¤Anarchy;; Pointless, you'll never get what you want.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comrandom things relating to you and the communityImage hosted by Photobucket.com
¤Best quality;; I'm overly nice
¤Worst quality;; I'm prone to shit-talking, yeah I know.
¤How did you find out about this community? If you were promoted to, who promoted?;; posted by miss_watson in a different comm
¤One critique & one compliment on each of the mods;;

• holly [journal][app][userinfo];; She loves Joy Division therefor I love her, but I think she should do something to her hair? I'm not good at pointing out flaws. I don't look people as flawed/beautiful/etc...
  • natalia [journal][app][userinfo];; All of her music listed in her app... so goooooood. She looks a little young though.
  • Miss.Watson [journal][app][userinfo];; I am in love with Ms Watson, she's so amazing, and I saw her on TV, aha. No critique, How could I?

¤One critique & one compliment on the community;; It's really cute that you pick your pokemon, but what about allll of the other ones?
¤Make us a promotional banner;; no photoshop, and I suck at paint. Let me make it up to you.
¤Promote us in your user info & in four other places and link us:
¤What pokemon would you like to apply for & why?;; poliwag! when I was about ten or so and Pokemon became the new thing... I immediately was drawn to that one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comthe random stuffImage hosted by Photobucket.com
¤Website most frequently visited?;; eh roughly myspace/livejournal.
¤Tell us a story or a joke;; When I was younger I'd tell my sister that I'd play Barbies with her but then make my Barbie pregnant and mentally challenged just to make her mad.
¤Lyric that describes your life;; Maybe I fell to fast, Maybe I pushed you away, but now you're gone and I'm afraid that you're never coming back this way again
¤What you [want to do/are doing/did after] high school;; OC Philharmonic Orchestra, get a masters, get a job, become trophy wife.
¤Pet Peeve;; when nervous people play with stuff around them
¤Favorite screenname;; jensatranceplant/mizzbeats

Image hosted by Photobucket.comvisual aidsImage hosted by Photobucket.com
¤Picture of your favorite person/animal;;

¤Picture of your favorite place;;

eiffel.
¤Picture with no relevant meaning;;
Image hosting by Photobucket
¤Trippy Picture;;
¤At least five pictures of you [no more than ten];;
well I like the last one. Sorry if it freaks you out or something.
¤One 150x150 picture for the Members Page;;
resize one for me please? i'll love you.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments