Kimmy (rubyrainstorm) wrote in __broadwayicons,
Kimmy
rubyrainstorm
__broadwayicons

To Dance: no way to make a living, masochism, pain, perfection!

Hey! So, I'm a tad bit new, (I joined 5 minutes ago >____>) but I come bearing gifts in the form of icons! Hurray! I just saw Rent, which is why most of them are Rent. Because... I am just a little obsessive right now. Just a little.

Anyways, onwards.

Previews: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rent:
01. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 02. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 03. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 04. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 05. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 06. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 07. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 08. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 09. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sweeney Todd, Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Original Cast):
01. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 02. Image hosted by Photobucket.com 03. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wicked:
01. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1. Name: Kim
2. Where are you from?: Canada!
3. What is your favorite musical?: Rent, at the current moment. This is subject to change.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Changes too often for me to keep track of. @_@
5. Hobbies: Drawing, photography, playing oboe, listening to music, obsessing over silly things, and band.
6. Favorite Book: There are many. The Narnia Chronicles, The Art of Murder, Harry Potter, Speak, and many more.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Apparently I'm good at (visual) art and I have a good ear.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I saw it in somebody's friendslist. :P
9. Anything Else?: Umm, I don't think so. O.O

Please comment and credit! <3
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments