2. Where are you from? Pennsylvania
3. What is your favorite musical? God, so many are my favorites. I love all the ones I see, but my favorites are Rent, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Chicago and Cabaret.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Since I listen to the Rent soundtrack all the time - my favorite is La Vie Boheme.
5. Hobbies: reading, going to the movies, shopping, cross-stitch
6. Favorite Book: In Her Shoes
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I can cross-stitch pretty well, I play the clarinet and piano, and I am a fountain of random movie and television facts.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was looking for broadway icons, and there you were! I'm a bit icon obsessed.
9. Anything Else?: I'm currently mad that I couldn't get tickets to The Odd Couple with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. That thing sold out before it even previewed. Darnit.