December 6th, 2005

Eve

Icon Making Question!

Ok .....so I have the base that I want to use, and an animation to put into the base image. But I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me out? (I'm using PSP 8 and Jasc Animation)

I'll bake you virtual cookies!

Thank you!
  • Current Music
    La Vie Boheme!
Stewbeef

(no subject)

Wow...I've been completely neglecting you guys! But don't worry, it's not you. I haven't touched my PSP for a very long time, so I thought I'd make you something wonderful. This is actually probably going to be my last RENT item for awhile. I'm moving on to The Producers. So, without further ado:

No Day But TodayCollapse )

lj

Completely unrelated... well... Sort of... RE: Rent

Hey all...

First time poster, long time Renthead. Anyway, I'll make this short and sweet. I finally saw the movie last weekend (LOVED it) and I wanted to buy the soundtrack. Now, I've got the B'way one and I've also got the B'way version of Phantom, as well as the movie version (that last bit of info is related to my question).

I was checking out the Walmart website, and I found that they have the movie version of the soundtrack. Now, I've read on a message board, that the movie version is two disks (like the movie version of Phantom), however, the only 2-disk set of Rent is the B'way one, the movie one is a single disk. Is there a 2-disk set of the movie soundtrack and I'm just not looking in the right place?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Mackenzie
  • Current Music
    bath water pouring and the furnace kicking in