December 2nd, 2005

More icons!! Yay!!

Alright, I saw RENT again yesterday...for the 4th time. Only $4! Gotta love the 1st showing matinee; nevermind the fact I skipped class to see it. Tee hee. Anyways, it was just me and my friend in the theater...a RENTheads dream. I quoted the entire movie, sang along, and talked the whole time. It was great! I MOOed, too, of course. As did she...which impressed me. Anyway, here are some icons I've made over the past 2-3 days. I figured out a few more things in my photo editing software, so some the icons are a lot better than others. Most of the pictures are from MovieWeb, Yahoo!, or FORGET-REGRET. If you want the links, just let me know. Some are from my own computer.

Teasers:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

close on the steeple of the churchCollapse )

No hotlinking. Comment and credit if you use them. Heck, comment if you like them and don't want any. I'm really interested to see what y'all think.

• Current Music
    "Without You" - RENT

Mod Post

Hey guys. Put up a new layout super amazing pictures via Broadway Bares. Yeah it will stay up until about like early January. Guys keep on promoting!!

To everyone who submits icons. Can you please post here. I just want to get a genreal idea of who's making and who's not so I can re-do the userinfo. If you could post 3 sapmples as well that would be great. I'm going to be changing around the userinfo too so keep and eye out for that.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!
_broadwayaddict
  • Current Music
    Black Hole :: Lindsay Lohan