November 3rd, 2005

Polygamy Is Love

(no subject)

1. Name: Amber M.
2. Where are you from?: New Jersey origionally, but now live in Tucson, AZ
3. What is your favorite musical?: Rent, Les Miz, Peter Pan, and Chicago
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Anything from Rent right now
5. Hobbies: Singing, reading, going to work, surfing the net, spending time with the fam, and... of course BROADWAY!!!
6. Favorite Book: Gallows Hill, by Lois Duncan. I have others, but that is the most current I read.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I sing and it is my life!
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): Looked up Rent communites
9. Anything Else?: I hope to play Maureen from Rent and/or Eponine from Les Miz one day.
  • Current Mood
    drained drained
Polygamy Is Love

(no subject)

I know this community only does icons, but is it possible someone could make me either a Rent, or Maureen layout? I don't have the tools to do this kind of thing. If you decide on a Maureen layout, take something from either Over The Moon or Take Me Or Leave Me as inspiration.

Either layout (Rent or Maurren only) will be awesome and worshiped forever.
  • Current Mood
    hopeful hopeful

1. Name: Philip but I like to be called Phil
2. Where are you from?: Bronx, New York
3. What is your favorite musical? RENT and WICKED
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): ANYTHING from RENT or WICKED
5. Hobbies: singing, acting, writing, drawing, speech and debate, dancing
6. Favorite Book: Wicked, Son of a Witch, A Density of Souls
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Singing, Drawing Dancing
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I found it while looking for a good place to get awesome icons
9. Anything Else?: I really love musicals and I hope to be on broadway one day and I believe I will and if you think I'm pretty cool go ahead and add me to your friends list :D

Newbie to this community!

1. Name: Muse
2. Where are you from?: Orange, CA
3. What is your favorite musical? RENT, Wicked, POTO, Les Miz, Aida, The Producers, Spamalot, My Fair Lady, Beauty and the Beast, this could go on forever...
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Most of what I love as far as songs go come from musicals. But a few nonmusical artists that I love include David Bowie and Queen.
5. Hobbies: Writing, going to the movies, singing, acting, working with film, theatre production, etc.
6. Favorite Book: Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles, Jane Austen, Harry Potter, etc
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): writing short stories and scripts, singing and acting
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was looking up RENT icons when I stumbled across this great site.
9. Anything Else?: I am a film/theatre student who loves to write and act/choreograph. NYC is my favorite place to vacation because of Broadway. I dream of having a successful impact on the entertainment industry. I just want to do what I love.
  • Current Music
    La Vie Boheme-Rent Soundtrack
washington

Inroduction

1. Name: Danielle
2. Where are you from?: New Hampshire
3. What is your favorite musical? Most definitely Sweeney Todd.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Erm...it changes a lot. I usually have one song that I listen to for a while, and then change so...right now it's "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam. Good stuff.
5. Hobbies: drawing, writing, singing, reading
6. Favorite Book: There are too many books out there to choose from.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I'm pretty okay at cartooning.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): da_jew
9. Anything Else?: Uhm...well, not really. Not right now. I'll let you know, though.

Newbie :)

1. Name: Ashley
2. Where are you from?: Ridley Park (just out side Philly) PA
3. What is your favorite musical? RENT
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): I like tons of stuff from RENT
5. Hobbies: writing, reading, listening to music, drawing (although I'm not too good)
6. Favorite Book: Wayyy too many to name
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I love to write, it's what I do CONSTANTLY
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was searching for a place where I could find RENT Icons
9. Anything Else?: I love (as far as love for a 30 year old from a 15 year old goes) Constantine Maroulis (NO, that's not why I like RENT) :)
  • Current Music
    One Song Glory - RENT

Introducing me!

1. Name: Carole Ann
2. Where are you from?: So. Cal
3. What is your favorite musical?: Les Miserables or The Last 5 Years. I can't choose!
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Nobody Needs to Know from L5Y
5. Hobbies: theatre, acting, writing, swimming, hockey
6. Favorite Book: Uhhh...not sure...
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Singing, I guess?
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): _hotfudgesundae
9. Anything Else?: Nope!
  • Current Mood
    sick My voice is gone!

I am a N00B

1. Name: Kevin
2. Where are you from?: Hicktown, New Hampshire (Not really, its Newton, NH)
3. What is your favorite musical? It has to be Rent, well as you can see.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): My favorite song right now has to be, "Dance Dance," by Fall Out Boy
5. Hobbies: singing, reading, acting, hanging out with friends, and sitting around and being lazy.
6. Favorite Book: The Chronicals of Narnia
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I love singing, my favorite thing to do.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): da_jew
9. Anything Else?: I am kinda new at the whole making Icons thing so they may not be great but at least I try.
  • Current Music
    Rent