November 2nd, 2005

(no subject)

1. Name:Bleeding Everso Near(Ben)
2. Where are you from?:K-town South Carolina, on the edge of the world
3. What is your favorite musical?Either Hello, Dolly or Wicked
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical):Suco Amaretto Lime(Brand New) or For Good(Wicked) or Seasons of Love(Rent)
5. Hobbies:acting, drawing, writing poetry, and playing the harp
6. Favorite Book:Wicked and The Picture of Dorian Gray
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.):drawing, singing, acting, poetry, harp, etc.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?):i searched and found it
9. Anything Else?:
i'm just an average kid in a town on the edge of the world who aspires to be great.
  • Current Music
    For Good
theofficepamjim by purposeicons

(no subject)

1. Name: Maddie
2. Where are you from? Pennsylvania
3. What is your favorite musical? God, so many are my favorites. I love all the ones I see, but my favorites are Rent, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Chicago and Cabaret.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Since I listen to the Rent soundtrack all the time - my favorite is La Vie Boheme.
5. Hobbies: reading, going to the movies, shopping, cross-stitch
6. Favorite Book: In Her Shoes
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I can cross-stitch pretty well, I play the clarinet and piano, and I am a fountain of random movie and television facts.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was looking for broadway icons, and there you were! I'm a bit icon obsessed.
9. Anything Else?: I'm currently mad that I couldn't get tickets to The Odd Couple with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. That thing sold out before it even previewed. Darnit.
  • Current Mood
    busy busy
movies! elizabeth and darcy

(no subject)

1. Name: Meredith
2. Where are you from?: Lubbock, TX
3. What is your favorite musical? Either Wicked or RENT
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): right now, "One Song Glory" from RENT is definitely up there
5. Hobbies: when I have time, reading, music, Livejournal
6. Favorite Book: The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I like to think I'm a decent singer :)
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): LJ interest search
9. Anything Else?: not that I can think of!