October 28th, 2005

Greetings

1. Name:Lusana
2. Where are you from?:Berkshire (England)
3. What is your favorite musical? Cabaret without question...closely followed by Chicago
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical):Hmm..it tends to change in relation to my mood and how much sugar I have consumed, at the moment I'm having a Patti Smith phase, so perhaps anything off the 'Horses' album
5. Hobbies:researching new weird and wonderful bands, reading,creative writing, poetry,watching arty films,using excessively flowery language whenever the opportunity arises (in my fake public school accent)
6. Favorite Book:at this current moment...Johnny Panic and the bible of dreams (Sylvia Plath)
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.):I attempt to write poetry and fail miserably...just creative writing in general really...I'm hoping to do a english literature/creative writing course at university.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?):I clicked on 'Joel Grey' on my interests and decided this looked the least elitist of all the other communities on offer!
9. Anything Else?: I really need to pee.
  • Current Music
    Cabaret soundtrack (naturally)

...and again

I know this isn't technically allowed BUT.....

I have trawled through a lot of the earlier entries trying to find a Cabaret icon. I'm sure there is one there but my computer is an archaism and should really be in a museum somewhere...I was hoping for a one themed around the master or ceremonies (i.e-Joel Grey)...so if anyone is in posession of such an icon, it would be much appreciated!