October 2nd, 2005

sb - once upon a dream.

Bahmmmmm, bahm, bahm, bahm, bahm, bahmmmm!

1. Name: Kelsey, but you can call me Amelia if you wish. =D
2. Where are you from?: Currently, I live in Arizona, used to live in South Carolina, and was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. xD
3. What is your favorite musical?: The Phantom of the Opera, Le Fantome De L'Opera...Your choice. ;D
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): SURELY YOU JEST. O____O;; I can't choose JUST one. o0 But, if I HAVE to choose, I'd say either...Um. Music of the Night, Point of No Return, or The Phantom of the Opera. Maybe Angel of Music? No, Think of Me! AJDFJALSKDJFLJ. CAN'T. CHOOSEEEEE. ;-;
5. Hobbies: SINGING (I love to sing? What gave you that idea?...;D), acting, writing, dancing, fantasizing, graphic making, being an individual. ^_____^;;
6. Favorite Book: The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux or Journey of the Mask by Nancy Hill Pettengill, or The Phantom of Manhattan by Frederick Forsyth. Yes, I love that book. So sue me. -____-
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): EEEE. Singing, singing, singing, singing...! I love to sing. Eet ees mah LIFE. Besides PotO, of course. xD But, yes. I love to singgggg! (Here's something I recorded earlier because I was b-o-r-e-d. If this isn't allowed, let me know and I'll take it down! http://media.putfile.com/angelofmusic89 ) And people say I'm a good author, so, yeah. xD
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I had been making Wicked icons and PotO stage bases when I realized that I didn't have a stage community to put them in! D: So, I searched 'Broadway' in the interest search and found this community! =D
9. Anything Else?: Mm, yes, actually. I'm me, and don't try to change it, thanks. Oh. And my dream is to be Christine Daae on Broadway. ^-^

I've been in this community for a little while, now, but I totally spaced and forgot to update with some Music of the Night stage bases I posted in my icon journal a while ago. o_o;; So, I bring them to you now! With a fake cut! Huzzah!

+ 8 Phantom of the Opera Stage Version MotN Bases/Icons (capped by me from the 2 Disc DVD)
+ 6 Phantom of the Opera (2 Disc DVD) Behind the Mask Bases/Icons

( Beneath the opera house, I know he's there... )
  • Current Music
    ...Nothing, strangely. o0
Michael and Janet

.:waveshello:.

1. Name: Grace Elizabeth
2. Where are you from?: Jersey
3. What is your favorite musical?: Phantom of the Opera
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Music of the Night
5. Hobbies: music in any form above all else, writing, reading, the usual
6. Favorite Book: Phantom by Susan Kay
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I can play a few different woodwinds and I'm not that bad at singing.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): A member's profile
9. Anything Else?: Not really. But if you have any questions ask and I shall answer!

Glad to have found this community! Hope to prove myself of someuse oneday and post some icons if I ever get there.
  • Current Mood
    sleepy sleepy
Trees/ Mrs. Lott

(no subject)

From a request. Personally, I think It's awful because I was struggling to keep it under 40k, Any advice on optimizing, anybody?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, I did this one earlier, and I thought you people might like it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments are appreciated, but no credit is needed.