August 12th, 2005

(no subject)

1. Name: jessica
2. Where are you from?: long island, ny
3. What is your favorite musical? rent, wicked, avenue q
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): i cant choose!
5. Hobbies: singing, watching tv, chillin with friends, the city (as in new york city)
6. Favorite Book:da vinci code (im halfway thru wicked!)
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): i like singing.. dont really have a sample though?
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): found it randomly
9. Anything Else?: anyone have good RENT or idina/kristin from WICKED icons? theyd be greatly appreciated :)
Ggio Vega: ---

New Member Here....

Hi there. Well, I suppose I should just fill out the survey, ne? ^^;;

1. Name: Danielle (or Dani)
2. Where are you from?: Texas, now living in Maryland
3. What is your favorite musical? Errr. Hard to choose, honestly. Currently, I'm in love with Phantom of the Opera.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): I can't choose, honestly. From "Angel of Music" to many songs from Phantom of the Opera, to ... well... I can't pick ^^;; I don't think I have a favourite, I just like certain songs a lot (like from Dresden Dolls or Voltaire, for example).
5. Hobbies: Writing, dancing, singing, drawing, roleplaying, chatting, icon/graphic-making...
6. Favorite Book: Currently, I favour the Harry Potter & Anita Blake series'
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): hmmm. Well... does that mean to possibly post something? If I had my Phantom of the Opera icons on this computer, I'd post those... instead:

8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): Actually, I searched "Phantom of the Opera" in the interest of livejournal and found it ^^;
9. Anything Else?: Nope, don't think so. Just that I look foward to this community ^^;
  • Current Mood
    hungry hungry
Flower: Credit: ME!

Wicked Icon

Earlier this week I posted the following Wicked icon. I went to use it, and it was too big! Ooops. Sorry. I have fixed it, so here it is again, along with all my other goodies!

Enjoy!

*Take and comment.
*Please credit. (Its makes me feel good!)
*Don't direct-link PLEASE!

Constructive critisism welcomed!

Sample:

title or description

Come see the icons!
peace

(no subject)

Is there anyone in here from New York City? My partner and I really want to go to NYC for a week, but I'd like to know someone who has lived there long enough to keep us out of trouble... I'm not your typical tourist...