August 11th, 2005

Jim Stanek is AWESOME.

(no subject)

another newbie, another survey!

1. Name: Meredith
2. Where are you from?: CT
3. What is your favorite musical? hmmm...that's a hard one...well, my favorite "serious" musical is probably Parade or Ragtime, and my favorite "light/fluffy" musical has got to be Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  But Into the Woods, Once on this Island, Rent, and Caroline, or Change all have special places in my heart!
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): the title song from Ragtime.
5. Hobbies: theatre, theatre, and more theatre!  Haha, but also photography, quilting, singing, and being a general goon with my friends.
6. Favorite Book: Wicked (I've liked it since BEFORE the stage musical, thanks! lol)
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I wish I had photos to share, but alas, I do not.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I think I just found it in a search.
9. Anything Else?: I don't know.  Broadway is my life?  Have you gotten that impression yet? Lol...yes, I take it very seriously...

Title

Survey&Icons

1. Name: Katy
2. Where are you from?: Syracuse, New York
3. What is your favorite musical? Wicked or RENT
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Changes so often so I cant really say...probably something by the Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox Twenty
5. Hobbies: Reading, cooking, swimming, making icons of course..., theater stuff, hanging out with freinds etc.
6. Favorite Book: Wicked or Harry Potter
7. A piece of your talent maybe?: Trombone
8. Where did you hear about this community?: Just looking around
9. Anything Else?: Nope.

Icons:

Idina Menzel @ Bryant Park
Idina Menzel & Taye Diggs
RENT
Wicked
Disney
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy