June 22nd, 2005

...survey...

1. Name: Meg
2. Where are you from?: Chesterfield, Michigan
3. What is your favorite musical? hm... I can honestly say I can't pick a favorite!
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): OF ALL TIME? hm... Out Tonight from Rent...cuz it totally describes me!
5. Hobbies: Theatre, Music, going to college, driving, exercising
6. Favorite Book: Gone With The Wind
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I sing, dance, act, I'm majorly into photography
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was looking for Rent icon
9. Anything Else?: anyone have any good Rent/Wicked/Thoroughly Modern Millie icons? LOL
  • Current Music
    C'est La Vie // B*Witched :D
John Adams -- John & Abigail

(no subject)

1. Name: Julia (I go by Puck though)
2. Where are you from?: Boring old Oregon
3. What is your favorite musical? at the moment, RENT, but it often changes
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): either Into the West from Return of the King or Learn to be Lonely by Minnie Driver from the Phantom of the Opera movie
5. Hobbies: Reading, Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Being on my computer, riding my bike, watching tv, watching movies
6. Favorite Book: either "Princess Bride" or "Pirates"
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Either Acting or writing. I've been in tons of plays. Or writing, I write: poetry, novels, fanfiction, screenplays (for movies and theater), etc.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): found it when I searched for "RENT" communities
9. Anything Else?: I LOVE MUSICALS!!! I AM A MUSICAL WHO.RE!!!
  • Current Music
    the tv is talking to me