June 20th, 2005

(no subject)

I've been a member for awhile, figured I should do the survey thats going around

1. Name: Shira
2. Where are you from?: Washington (state not DC)
3. What is your favorite musical? Favorite? Nine, Avenue Q, Chicago (NOT the movie), Cinderella, Sweeney Todd
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Unusual Way (from Nine) and absolutely anything by Coldplay
5. Hobbies: singing, acting, drawing, makeup, shopping, watching movies, listening to music, playing with my kitties and my dog, talking
6. Favorite Book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Memoirs of a Geisha
7. A piece of your talent maybe? singing, make up, debate, decorating and styling.
8. Where did you hear about this community? looked up broadway communities
9. Anything Else?: I'm really liberal and active in gay and animal rights, I'm obsessed with Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, Ryan Reynolds, Billy Crudup, Barrett Foa, and many otehr attractive men, I'm dealing with the fact that the "real world" is just around the corner, and I'm struggling with the debate over whether to pursue professional theater and act or do movie makeup like the special effects stuff
  • Current Music
    Altar Boyz

(no subject)

1. Name: Amy
2. Where are you from?: Jackson, TN
3. What is your favorite musical? Camelot, Company, Wicked, Rent, & Aida
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): "Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice and "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day and "For Good" from Wicked
5. Hobbies: singing, acting, writing, & reading
6. Favorite Book: Brave New World, Wicked, & anything by Shel Silverstein
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): singing, dancing, & acting!
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): i was looking up rent & wicked
9. Anything Else?: I love theater in every aspect. I am an English Creative Writing major at the University of Tennessee and Knoxville and after I graduate I plan to move to NYC for grad school and push my luck in the big city! All of my friends (including my boyfriend!) are broadway lovers so my life seems like it is a constant musical! If you want to chat on AIM my screen name is SallyBettyAmy
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy