June 19th, 2005

dancealone

I'm New

I'm new and I saw the survey people were filling out so I thought it would be a great way to introduce myself.

1. Name: Bekah
2. Where are you from?: California
3. What is your favorite musical? Favorite? Thats hard probably Les Mis, and Wicked
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): On My Own and Defying Gravity
5. Hobbies: color guard, singing, writing, drum major (not really hobby but im not asisstant and it makes me happy)
6. Favorite Book: Wicked and 1984
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I sing pretty much constantly, color guard is another talent of mine I guess, and I make attempts at peotry and short stories
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): i found it on intrests for wicked
9. Anything Else?: im a pretty indecisive person (you probably guessed that seeing as I couldn't make up my mind), I'm also obssesed with color guard and marching band, so yes I am a band geek and proud of it
  • Current Music
    The Wizard and I~Wicked

(no subject)

Hello, I just joined this community. :-D

Here's the survay thing:

1. Name: Rebecca (prefer to be called Becky though.)
2. Where are you from?: Originally, I'm from New York City, but I'm living in Lock Haven PA right now (colelge.)
3. What is your favorite musical? It's a tie between Wicked and Rent
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Bluebird by Cassie Steele
5. Hobbies: Writing, reading, singing, listening to music, watching movies,
6. Favorite Book: Hmm, not sure, I guess "Along Came a Spider" by James Paterson.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): writing (poetry, stories, plays, tried to write a screenplay once, failed horribly, lol), a little bit of acting and singing, but my main passion is writing.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): Just did a community search under "Rent"
9. Anything Else?: I am so looking forward for the release of the movie of Rent. (just curious to see how it'll translate from the stage to the screen.....happy they got 98% of the original cast to do it.)