June 11th, 2005

hellishrain

(no subject)

Hey guys. Just an update. I have not forgotten about the challenge. I am a bit curious as to why none of you are trying! Come on! >.< We only have two entries. I will let this go until next Friday. If we don't have at least five entries I will have to stop challenges.

Remember! It is a lyricsl challenge. It is below if you would like to look at it! Please read the rules, etc. etc.

Thanks!

^.^
Anna
  • Current Music
    Tribute- Tenacious D
hellishrain

(no subject)

Hey guys. Just an update. I have not forgotten about the challenge. I am a bit curious as to why none of you are trying! Come on! >.< We only have two entries. I will let this go until next Friday. If we don't have at least five entries I will have to stop challenges.

Remember! It is a lyricsl challenge. It is below if you would like to look at it! Please read the rules, etc. etc.

Thanks!

^.^
Anna
  • Current Music
    Tribute- Tenacious D
sancturary

Lion King Icons and Beauty and the Beast FO

ok, guys, i just got back from a day's road trip and on the trip i rediscovered how wonderful Broadway's Lion King is. so what do i do when i get home? why, make icons of course! oh, and i've had the Beauty and the Beast picture forever, so i just decided to make it a FO banner. ^_^ warning: they're not wonderful, but they'll do. ^_^ 6 Lion King Icons, 1 Beauty and the Beast FO Banner.

Teasers: 1)Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2)Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Icons & BannerCollapse )

If you use them, please credit. ^_^ thanx!

~Merlin
  • Current Music
    Hakuna Matata ~ Broadway's Lion King