June 2nd, 2005

wishes

(no subject)

1. Name: Kate
2. Where are you from?: Louisville, Ky
3. What is your favorite musical? Les Miserables, then Avenue Q followed by Beauty and the Beast
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Anything Bright Eyes. From a Musical: Stars- Les Mis
5. Hobbies: college... ugh
6. Favorite Book: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I write poetry
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): just browsing
9. Anything Else?: I do have a request. More Les Mis icons!!
dancing

1. Name: Katherine

2. Where are you from?: Somerset, Kentucky

3. What is your favorite musical?: Phantom of the Opera

4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Well... I have a bunch! The ENTIRE Phantom soundtrack, The Prayer by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church, All That Jazz from Chicago, Come What May from Moulin Rouge

5. Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Hanging out with my Musical Theatre buddies, Making collages and icons for the 'puter, Watching re-runs of JAG and the X-Files, Writing poetry and fan-fiction

6. Favorite Book: The Key Trilogy-Nora Roberts

7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Like... post it on here?

8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I searched for communities with the interest Phantom of the Opera

9. Anything Else?: I'm a hard-core shipper for JAG and X-Files. I so rooted for the Phantom to win Christine, poop on Rauol... not trying to start a war, I swear, I just have the hots for Phantom guys!
  • Current Music
    Phantom Soundtrack