May 29th, 2005

mimi take me out tonight

survey

Name: Natasha Grisez
2. Where are you from?: San Diego
3. What is your favorite musical? Rent or Tick Tick Boom
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): "I'll cover you" and the reprise of that
5. Hobbies: Reading and writing fantasy, acting, writing scripts, drawing...
6. Favorite Book: Mists of Avalon and The Lord of the Rings
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Acting http://faultlinetheatre.com and drawing http://faerynatasha.deviantart.com
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): interests search for "Rent"
9. Anything Else?: glad to be here. :)
UP Vacation

(no subject)

1. Name: Ryan
2. Where are you from?: Kalamazoo, Michigan
3. What is your favorite musical? Les Miserables, followed very closely by Aida, then Phantom
4. Favorite song? Bring Him Home - Les Mis, Stars- Les Mis, Written In The Stars - Aida, All I Ask of You - Phantom
5. Hobbies: Singing, acting, computers, music, hanging out with friends
6. Favorite Book: hmm...Dracula
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): singing..definitely
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): kinda stumbled acrossed it
9. Anything Else?: I fell in love with Aida before I ever saw the show...gotta love soundtracks :-)
  • Current Music
    Step To Far - Aida

survey!!

1. Name: Liatte
2. Where are you from?: Florida
3. What is your favorite musical? Phantom of the Opera, then Aida
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): All I Ask of you, Point of No Return, Written in the Stars, Remember When it Rained (by josh groban)
5. Hobbies: writing, singing, acting, dancing, horseback riding
6. Favorite Book: The Notebook, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): poetry, dancing, acting, horse sense
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): searching for broadway icons.
9. Anything Else?: I AM OBSESSED WITH THEATRE. I was recently in Aida!
  • Current Music
    What is this feeling-Wicked