May 4th, 2005

Wannabe Boose-harleygreatness

1st Post Survey and Request

1. Name: Megan
2. Where are you from?: Iowa
3. What is your favorite musical?: Starlight Express, Seussical, Zanna Don't, Wicked, Rent, On The Record
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Solitaire as song by Clay Aiken
5. Hobbies: acting, writing, doodling
6. Favorite Book: True Confessions of an Ugly Step-sister
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Prehaps later
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I found it through a search on this site
9. Anything Else?: Ummm....nope! ;-P

Does anyone know where I might find decent Mereb (from Aida) pictures? I would like to start a craft project but can't unless I have good reference pics of Mereb.
That would be *so* awesome if someone could help me.
  • Current Mood
    curious curious
Let's go to the mall!

15 Wicked Icons!

1. Name: Juli

2. Where are you from?: The Chicago suburbs, unfortunately.

3. What is your favorite musical? Ahh, that'd have to be a tie between Wicked and Mamma Mia!

4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): 'The Only Living Boy in New York' by Simon & Garfunkel.

5. Hobbies: Playing the trumpet, writing, and... making icons.

6. Favorite Book: Bloomability by Sharon Creech

7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Hm, trumpet playing, I suppose, although I love singing and acting too.

8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I searched livejournal interests for 'Wicked'. :)

9. Anything Else?: Not really!

~*~

Teasers: 1. 2.

Thirteen more Wicked icons, plus Garden State, the Incredibles, and more at my icon journal here. Comment and credit, please. Enjoy! :)