May 1st, 2005

Hi...

1. Name: Kiyanga
2. Where are you from?: Texas
3. What is your favorite musical?: currently Wicked...but it changes often
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): ummm...Seasons of Love from Rent
5. Hobbies: Reading (mostly books, but occasionally fanfiction), Baking random things, Singing at random times, Being random, Being a Drama Queen, Speaking French, Completing Logic/Math riddle-things
6. Favorite Book: I have no idea...the last book I read was Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce (advance readers copy) and I'm on page 98 of Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer (but my parents took it from me so I would do my homework)
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Acting and Singing
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I clicked Wicked on a friend's interests and went down the line of names that popped up and this one seemed interesting...
9. Anything Else?: I don't read/watch/like Harry Potter. Often, half of what I say is pointless and should be ignored. I don't update often. I space out a lot. I think I rank in the Top Ten procrastinators list...or I would if it existed...and I like faeries...and I have tea on Fridays...and I think thats it...oh! And I don't make icons...but I'll try...
  • Current Mood
    chipper chipper
Evita - Lisa

(no subject)

1. Name: Prairie'll do
2. Where are you from?: Midwest US
3. What is your favorite musical?: Wicked is my current obsession, but it's subject to change. ;)
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Shadowland from The Lion King
5. Hobbies: Music, reading books and fanfic, Star Trek, as well as a million other things.
6. Favorite Book: I don't have a favourite, but I highly recommend Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Singing/ piano
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): Interest search
9. Anything Else?: I've never seen a professionally done musical (I'm in the midwest-- 'nuff said). However, I get to see The Lion King tour this summer and am working on seeing some more shows in the near future. :)
  • Current Music
    'Home' ~Beauty and the Beast