April 26th, 2005

sancturary

hey!

hello. ^_^ this is my first post here, so i thought i would follow the rules. ^_^

1. Name: CJ (Merlin)
2. Where are you from?: Georgia
3. What is your favorite musical? Tie between 'Avenue Q' and 'Wicked'
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): i can't pick just one. lol Avenue Q = 'Schadenfreude', 'Fantasies Come True', 'There's a Fine, Fine Line'. Wicked = 'For Good', 'Defying Gravity', 'The Wizard and I'.
5. Hobbies: reading, writing, singing, acting, LJ (lol)
6. Favorite Book: 'Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West'
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): um...i'm not sure i understand this question...my talent is probably singing, but i can't really give u a piece of that. lol. i sing baritone, for the record.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): searching for broadway icons.
9. Anything Else?: i'm not very good at making icons...my comp is lacking in some good photo stuff, but i'll do my best. oh, and i have a only a slight obsession w/ Broadway. lol.

you're more than welcome to use these 3 Avenue Q icons...like i said, they're not too good, and rather plain, but ur more than welcome to use them. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Merlin
  • Current Music
    Defying Gravity ~ Wicked