April 24th, 2005

lion of lucern

(no subject)

1. Name: Megan
2. Where are you from?: New Jersey
3. What is your favorite musical?: Jesus Christ Superstar, Crazy For You, Movin' Out, Phantom...
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Frou Frou - Let Go, Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon...uh....yeah
5. Hobbies: computer games, bowling, singing
6. Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I student directed my school's producion of Les Miserables [High School Edition] as a sophomore, so i guess thats a talent?
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): searched for interests, dont remember what i typed in though lol
9. Anything Else?: When I get my new computer, I promise icons hah.
Actors: Mark Salling/Dianna Agron: <3

(no subject)

1. Name: Beth
2. Where are you from?:
3. What is your favorite musical? West Side Story and Phantom of the Opera
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Wow! At the moment, Blvd. of Broken Dreams by Green Day
5. Hobbies: singing, reading, sewing... idk... whatever. lol
6. Favorite Book: Um... The Bible... I guess...
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Um. I can sing, but I can't post it here. lol.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): West Side Story as and interest!
9. Anything Else?: I hope to find out more about musicals, and meet ppl through this community!
My sad icon.

My first request/post

1. Name: Josh Meredith
2. Where are you from?: West Virginia
3. What is your favorite musical? Seussical the Musical
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): "Defying Gravity" from Wicked
5. Hobbies: community theatre
6. Favorite Book: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Just check out my LJ :)
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): searched.
9. Anything Else?: Broadway is love.

Got a request :)

Why did I ever leave O-H-I-O?Collapse )

(no subject)

1. Name: Robin
2. Where are you from?: London
3. What is your favorite musical?: Phantom of the Opera
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Musical -- (Phantom of the Opera) All I Ask of You
5. Hobbies: Theatre, musical theatre, singing, writing, drawing, watching movies, and reading.
6. Favorite Book: Harry Potter series, Georgia Nicolsen series
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): (singing) lalalalalala
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): browsing for PotO fans
9. Anything Else?: I will be on broadway or in the movies one day, you will be hearing my name.
  • Current Mood
    blah blah
ORLY

(no subject)

1. Name:Megan (or Meg) PS. I noticed theres like two other megans in this comm. holler to that
2. Where are you from?: Connecticut
3. What is your favorite musical?My favourite musical is definetly RENT, but Phantom Of The Opera was for 9 years until I saw RENT, I also really love Avenue Q and Mamma Mia
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Green Eyes_coldplay
5. Hobbies: DDR, theatre, crew, reading, writing
6. Favorite Book: lets see. Anything by Meg Cabot or Louise Rennison (georgia nicolson) and I love harry potter too. I really enjoyed the Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown too.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.):I sing. and theres noooo way you'll ever get me to share my poetry
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?):I searched RENT
9. Anything Else?: ummm. you know how there are those people who really like making layouts? well if you're one of those people and want to make me a RENT layout. I'll love you forever.