Raise the Roof-Me and Julia

Hey I'm Allie and I just joined.

1. Name: Allie
2. Where are you from?: Massachusetts
3. What is your favorite musical? Wicked, Hairspray and Rent
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Defying Gravity
5. Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Dancing, Writing, Reading, Shopping
6. Favorite Book: United Tates of America
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Acting and Singing
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was just searching for Broadway communities.
9. Anything Else?: Nope.

I have two Rent icons, one Hairspray, one Little Shop of Horrors, one Movin Out and two Wicked friends only banners.
Some things I cannot change but 'til I try I'll never knowCollapse )
ruining the show U?

i have been a a member her for a while... just never did this...

1. Name:megan
2. Where are you from?:watertown massachusetts
3. What is your favorite musical?wicked, avenue q, rent, the sound of music
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): umm... i like so many...
5. Hobbies:acting, dancing, singing, hanging out with friends
6. Favorite Book:anything by meg cabbot
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): i have been maria in the sound of music with my local children's theatre!
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): i was searching randomly
9. Anything Else?: bway rules my life!
bothersnape

I'm new

Hey...I'm new...thought I'd post this...:D

1. Name: Kimber
2. Where are you from?: Westport, Washington
3. What is your favorite musical?: GAH! ummm...right now I'm obsessed with Phantom of the Opera
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): oh wow...right now it's the 5th song on the POTO soundtrack...lol
5. Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, instruments, musicals, theater...etc.
6. Favorite Book: Book series, and its the Sword of Truth series
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Like, post sommat? umm...I'll post it later, under a cut...
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was searching for POTO icons
9. Anything Else?: PLEASE!!! I'm desperately looking for a POTO icon from the new movie with Kristine and The Phantom

My poem...Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack - Masquerade
santana

(no subject)

1. Name:JOhn
2. Where are you from?:San Diego California!
3. What is your favorite musical?Dreamgirls,Little Shop of Horrors, Sweeny Todd, Jekyll and Hyde and Once On This Island( i know long list)
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical):"Not from a musical" i cant stop singing "Hollaback Girl" by gwen stefani
5. Hobbies:sleeping
6. Favorite Book:Lies, and the lying liars who tell them:a fair and balaced look at the right
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.):im more of what you would call a spectator. if everyone wanted to be on the stage there'd be nobody to perform for
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?):i was searching for little shop of horrors and *PoOf* here i am
9. Anything Else: is anybody else in here in san diego? i would love a buddy to go see shows with!
sunshine

n00b survey

1. Name: Timm
2. Where are you from?: Scottsdale Arizona
3. What is your favorite musical? Into the Woods
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): generally "Kiss by a Rose" by Seal
5. Hobbies: reading, writing, music, sometimes video games (I'm not very good at them)
6. Favorite Book: Ender's Game, or the Good Earth.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): http://reevolutions.deviantart.com a sampling of a comic I used to draw...
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I just searched for "wicked" and this came up.
9. Anything Else?: I love Broadway, and if I had any talent I'd be wanting to be apart of the shows. 
  • Current Music
    Will and Grace (in the background)