April 17th, 2005

villesbutterfly

(no subject)

1. Name: Ryan
2. Where are you from?: Texas
3. What is your favorite musical?: Rent by far, but followed closely by Avenue Q, Into the Woods, and 42nd Street.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Musical -- Your Eyes, and I'll Cover You (Rent), No One is Alone (Into the Woods). The Sacrament (HIM)
5. Hobbies: Theatre, musical theatre, singing, writing, piano, skating, and HIM.
6. Favorite Book: Harry Potter Order of Phoenix, Rent, Specter
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I would sing, but you couldn't hear it!
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): browsing.0
9. Anything Else?: I will be on broadway one day, so everyone remember my name! NO DAY BUT TODAY!!!
villesbutterfly

(no subject)

Hi, I am in need of a broadway icon. Think someone could help me out. I don't care what it is, but if it could apply to either RENT, Avenue Q, or Into the Woods each with the original broadway cast, I would be eternally grateful! Thanks loves!
BSG :: Shot Time!!

(no subject)

My first icon! Sharing it with you all:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

x-posted at defying__icons

Please credit and comment!!

And onto the survey!

1. Name: Jenn
2. Where are you from?: Massachusetts
3. What is your favorite musical?: Wicked, absolutly. But Rent is very close
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Proabaly anything from Wicked or Rent. I don;t have much of a life ;-)
5. Hobbies: Dancing around, singing, listen to show-tunes, watching TV, etc.
6. Favorite Book: Harry Potter, WIcked, and anything normally ment for children around the age of 12
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): Not really.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I was just browsing around...
9. Anything Else?: Nope!!