April 10th, 2005

(no subject)

. Name: Jordan
2. Where are you from?: New Orleans, La
3. What is your favorite musical?: ooo so hard (and always changing). Right now Wicked, Hairspray, and Aida are all tied
4. Favorite songs?: ugh another hard one-I'm going to go with non musical (gasp!) and say American Idiot by Green Day and Good by Better Than Ezra (really liking them lately-yall should download some of their stuff)
5. Hobbies: acting, attempting to sing in choir (alto), volleyball (setter), debate (LD/Student Congress), reading (fav. is Tamora Pierce).
6. Favorite Book: I'm going to cheat and say the Protector of the Small series by Tamora Pierce and Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith
7. A piece of your talent maybe?: uhhh I'm not really that talented at anything special but it has been nice lately cause we are having elections at school and all these ppl are scared of making speeches and i guess from being on stage a lot I dont get nervous at all so thats been cool
8. Where did you hear about this community?: searched in interests
9. Anything Else?: well i'm just starting to learn about this whole icon making thing so i joined mostly to take what other ppl do (with permission and credit and all of that of course!) and maybe eventually make my own. Who knows...
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful