April 9th, 2005

hott columbia!

Hiya all!

1. Name: Hanah
2. Where are you from?: Wisconsin
3. What is your favorite musical?: i have a few: RHPS, Wicked, Rent and Hairspray they all tie on me list
4. Favorite song?:Ummmmm depends on the mood Defying Gravity from Wicked probably
5. Hobbies: Photography, art, music, marching, Broadway
6. Favorite Book: too many to name
7. A piece of your talent maybe?: I have a talent in music, I sing and i play 17 different instruments.
8. Where did you hear about this community?: Searched Wicked in Intrests and found this
9. Anything Else?:lots

IM NEW!

1. Name: maddie
2. Where are you from?: great ole louisiana
3. What is your favorite musical? phantom of the opera, dr jekyll and mr hyde, joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat, CATS, a chorus line
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): All I Ask Of You, You're still you[josh groban]
5. Hobbies: Singing, dancing, drawing, sports
6. Favorite Book: i dont really read a lot, only for school. I like The Bean Trees [it was one of my summer reading books]
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): ok, i havent made and broadway related things yet.. but i have made josh groban ones: Read more...Collapse )
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): i have broadway under my intrests and i clicked it and found this community!
9. Anything Else?: im not the BEST icon maker but im ok, and i have been a part of my schools jazz ensemble for the past two years, and last year we did a program of pieces of songs taken from many different musicals like cats, a chorus line, 42nd street, oklahoma, etc.