and she's hotter than reality by far. (negiramenofdoom) wrote in __broadwayicons,
and she's hotter than reality by far.
negiramenofdoom
__broadwayicons

• Mood:
  • Music:

1. Name: Alicia
2. Where are you from?: USA. Virginia, to be exact.
3. What is your favorite musical? Well, I'm on a RENT kick right now. But, my all time favorite is The Phantom of the Opera.... And then there's Beauty and the Beast... And Phantom (Kopit/Yeston).
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Right now, I've been listening to "Out Tonight" from RENT almost nonstop, and "La Vie Boheme," and "Wandering Child" (POTO). As for non-musical, I love "Demolition Lovers" by My Chemical Romance. Oh, and "Web of Night" by T.M. Revolution
5. Hobbies: Drawing, writing, acting, playing the guitar, talking in Japanese, and listening to Japanese music (like Japanese versions of Broadway cast recordings--The Japanese POTO recording I have is love.)
6. Favorite Book: Hm. Right now, I'm gonna have to say "The Basic Eight" by Daniel Handler.... Or "The Phantom of the Opera" by Gaston Leroux.
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): There's only a few people that know I can sing well, so I guess that qualifies.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): Clicked on "Rent" in my interests.
9. Do you plan on making icons? If so please post 3 samples. Yes! I do! Examples:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10. Anything Else?: Um... Nope, not right now.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments