Thou Art To Me A Delicious Torment (wildesparrow) wrote in __broadwayicons,
Thou Art To Me A Delicious Torment
wildesparrow
__broadwayicons

• Mood:

Hi, I just joined yesterday so time for some survey fun!

1. Name: Corinne
2. Where are you from?: I'm from Connecticut but I'm in college in GA
3. What is your favorite musical? Well, I go through phases, right now it's Rent and Wicked.
4. Favorite song?(Doesn't have to be from a musical): Again, phases, right now: Another Day-Rent
5. Hobbies: Writing, Singing, Dancing, Performing, Acting, not doing homework, graphicking when I have time
6. Favorite Book: I'm getting a BA in English...so I have lots but.....I guess it'd have to be Oscar Wilde's "A Picture of Dorian Gray"
7. A piece of your talent maybe?(poetry, singing, art, etc.): I'm a triple threat singer/actor/dancer. But mostly singer.
8. Where did you hear about this community? (If you got it from an ad. who posted it?): I went in search of an Adam Pascal wallpaper and stumbled upon you fine people!
9. Anything Else?: Other musicals I like now: Avenue Q, Chess, Phantom, Les Mis, Beauty and the Beast, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, and a few more. I've performed in some really random ones like: Once Upon a Mattress, Godspell, Seussical, Lil' Abner and I'm auditioning for Honk in January.(Wish me luck!)

I'm excited to meet all of you. Finally a place to gush and not feel stupid!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments