static_11 (static_11) wrote in __blending_in__,
static_11
static_11
__blending_in__

waves

Hello all. I just started a journal pertaining to the subject of this community when I came across it, so I figured I'd join.

Uh, well I'm a 22 (almost 23) year old guy living in the Chicago area. I'm not out at all. I generally hang out with all straight people, but one of my best friends is gay (but unfortunately he just moved across the country with his boyfriend). No one knows I'm gay, and I'm naturally pretty "straight acting." (That phrase annoys the hell out of me by the way, but oh well). I love sports, music, and partying with my friends when I'm not trying to concentrate on grad school. If you'd like to know more, just ask.

I pretty much joined this community because I felt like it was a great concept. I'm just a normal guy without all of the stereotypically gay characteristics. Sometimes I feel like gay culture has made it so that mainstream society believes that all gay guys are all skinny, chiseled, flamboyant, rainbow-flag waving, lisping, BOIs! It's not that I have any problem with those types of gay men, it's just that sometimes I don't feel like there are other guys out there like me. Well... thats all for now. peace.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments