February 1st, 2006

shredder

Heya!

My name is Chip, I'm 19 and I live in Maryland. I have a voice that can be interpreted as either pothead or gay, so only very few can pick up on it. I started coming out to my friends at around 17ish, and I don't really think it's anyone else's business.

I think I have problems with being TOO adaptable! I don't talk to any gay people! Maybe like one or two on LJ, but that's it. So when I do talk to a gay, then he'll be more interested in fucking than talking. I sound like such a woman for saying that, but it gets really seriously annoying. There is no way I will ever have a normal gay friend, I'm beginning to think.

Does anyone else have this problem or am I living under a rock?
Commasutra

Heya there.

Hey there. My name is Brad and I am a junior Econ major and math minor at Berry College in Georgia. Yeah, I blend in very easily. So much that not even the "president" of Berry's psuedo GSA (don't even ask, its long and involved) had no clue, and neither did my parents until I came out to them. So I am out, though I don't exactly scream, but if anybody asks I will give them an honest answer.

There only like six openly gay guys here at Berry (though they aren't my type of dating material for various reasons), plus a ton of uber-religious closet cases. I don't really get along well with a good number of gay guys my age. My interests don't lie in the direction of clubbing and constant sex and extreme left-ism; I am a geek of all trades, and I want something more out of life. I consider myself a romantic, and someday I hope to settle down with a husband and have kids. :)

Feel free to friend, I usually friend right back once I notice you friended me. :)