Jennifer (x0xjenniferx0x) wrote in __bigbrother6,
Jennifer
x0xjenniferx0x
__bigbrother6

You all were asking why I ban her. She came in here to cause drama. She was saying things like the show is rigged. April shouldn't of played POV because she was HOH. She should of read the rules not James. She said that no HOH plays POV. Which we all know that HOH does. I honestly don't think she really watches the show. I think she just picked up info trying to sound like she knew something when she didn't. Lots of the things she said didn't make since. She said she isn't going to watch the show anymore. Said that Janelle is a dumb blonde. Which even if you don't like her we know she isn't dumb. She said Janelle had Howie say the stuff he did for her. Which we know Howie did that on his own.

I am not going to go into too much detail. I already wrote too much lol. So if you guys came to your filters or friends page you would of seen an entry that would of took up your screen. Which I think writing that much is rude. Enough out of me. Any more questions about this feel free to ask. :) I rarely ban anyone. So if someone gets ban it usually for a really good reason.

Have a great day everyone.
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments