Lisa Lee (aprilfool29) wrote in __bigbrother6,
Lisa Lee
aprilfool29
__bigbrother6

Why I Like Maggie

Someone a few days ago on here asked me why I like Maggie....

Well, I'm a big animal lover. I feed every stray that comes by here, I feed all the wildlife out in the backyard, I even save hapless insects that are about to meet their maker drowning in the kitty's waterbowl. Ok, insects arent animals but oh well- they are still living creatures. ;)

ANYway... come to find out Maggie also is a big animal lover. She won't even eat meat. Not for health reasons but because she loves animals so much. I won't go into how animals are treated in the industry but I have seen films and it would break your heart. :'( I don't eat much meat but I'm not a vegetarian like Maggie is.

Another reason I like her so much is because she is into hippy stuff like I am. ;) haha! Ok, dumb reason maybe but oh well. She even made a reference about something to do with that, in her HOH blog post.

Also, I can relate to her alot. She's the "outcast", the one who doesnt quite "fit in". I'm that as well.

She is the peacemaker. The "calm in the storm", and the one I feel you could go to to chill out and talk and spill your gutts and cry on her shoulder.

I know she's not perfect. She talks about some people behind tbeir backs and has said some not-so-cool stuff. Hey, I have done that in my life but there is always the chance to try and "do better" and make ammends. No one here is a saint, not that I know of anyway. ;) If she has been a 'bitch" in the house, so be it. I won't say I agree with EVERYthing she says and does. Living in that house and under scrutiny 24/7 CAN'T be easy! I truly feel that she is a good person. And, for me personally, she has many qualities I like and I would pick her as a friend for sure!
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 21 comments

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…