Stephanie (daisygoddess) wrote in __bigbrother6,
Stephanie
daisygoddess
__bigbrother6

May contain spoilers!!!

While Maggie is in the DR.....

I couldn't type down everything... but here are some high points.

I: They way i look at it, but you've pretty much carried your way through this game by yourself. But i feel a lot of times, like the dorks, have helped each other out most of the time.... I came into this game way to personal, way to emotional. I know i don't have Rachels vote, or Howies. If i went up against Maggie i wouldn't have a lot of the votes..

J: I know, you'd lose that's the facts of it. Because everyone on your side would vote for Maggie, except for Beau and James. And i know tomorrow if you win you'll probably have to take her.

I: To be honest, and this is the truth, the reason why i would, is just because i made a promise to protect her. Does that put my family in second place, probably. The truth is, if i say i pick Janelle they'll give you the money. It's a lose, lose situation. I know i'm playing for second.

J: You're not cause i'm here. If i win, and i choose you, you win the money. If i pick you tomorrow, and i'm going to, if i win.

I: Have you truly thought about that?

J: I have. You have carried your way a little bit more than Maggie. You deserve to be at the end ore than Maggie.

I: April wasn't very nice to me before I left, you wouldn't even want to know the things she told me before she left. I had to do a lot of shit for myself. It's f-ing horrible.

J: You know that if you're at the end with me you'll get the votes. It's guarenteed. None of my friends, except for 2 are at the sequester house.

I: I wonder if James will give you the vote because he knows what the outcome will be.
..... between you and me, Janelle if i won that money, i'm telling you, Big Brother would have to watch out, my mother will break down. That's why i'm not trying to think about it.

J: But you have to! It's a big decision tomorrow. I know what i'm making, i'm going to pick you i can promise you that. But if tomorrow, you pick Maggie and that's second place, not first.

I: All hell would break loose.
.... i can't do things the wrong way. Does that make any sence to you?

J: But when it comes to this point in the game you need to make the decision on if you want the money or want to be your friend, and they are all going to be your friends outside this of this and they are all going to vote for you.

I: And what if they don't?

J: Could you imagine? There's no way in hell they are going to give me the money. It's not about them, it's about your family. Yeah they are going to be your friend and it's a game, that's what everyone is here for. Just like last year when Drew had to get rid of Diane. He couldn't win with her. If you want to win you can't have her at the end, that's a fact.

I: mmmmmm
....... Janelle, before she comes out, i truly want to thank you for the offer, for making my chances closer. But i think i'll just leave it in their hands. I can't do it, i just can't throw it. I think you deserve the 500 over me or Maggie, you've played the Big Brother game, we've just made a bond. You've played the game and the person who plays the game is supposed to get rewarded. I am truly grateful, but i can't, i can't see myself, i don't even know if my family would be happy if i did. The last thing i want to do is make my mother dissapointed. I can't thank you enough. The fact that you would do that i thank you a thousand times.

Maggie comes out.....
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 24 comments

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…