Michael Dodd (morpheuszero) wrote in __bigbrother6,
Michael Dodd
morpheuszero
__bigbrother6

• Music:

An email from Sarah

Hey guys I came across Sarah's email on Michael's webboard and I sent her an email and I actually got a response :)

Some parts of this are edited, like my addy,etc

Hello Sarah,
My name is Michael Dodd and I came across your email address on Michael's
webboard. Now I am imaging that your already bogged down in emails from Fans
like myself but I figured I'd chance an email to see if I got a response and you were one of my favs on the show this year.

All things considered I think you and James did as best as you could expect while working more or less on your own. I definately respect the way you guys handled being in the house together and in some ways from what I can tell, grew closer. My fiance and I were watching and wondering how we would fare in a similar enviroment. Now it's too bad Canada doens't have a Big Brother of it's own but hey, we'd have to offer a  426,000 grand prize, so I think you guys get a better deal in the long run. I am curious however, what was it like existing with your boyfriend in an enviroment where your every move and word is monitored? Did you ever have a moment where you considered just walking out with James and leaving the whole game behind? However, I do appericate you taking the time to read my email and I'd like to ask one final thing, would you or James consider signing an autograph for me? I mean I'd be willing to send my address if you don't want to send your addy, I mean there is alot of strange people out there. Actually I certainly hope this doesn't come across as weird but c'est la vie
Take it easy and good luck :)

Hi Mike,
I am so glad to hear I was one of your favorites this year. It was very
hard being there with James, and having your every move taped. Our
relationship grew even stronger though. I am so happy we were able to go
through this together. Thanks for your thoughts and good wishes. I will
try to get an autograph to you as soon as I can. I don't have to many good
pictures yet but I will get one to you.
Thanks again,
Sarah

Wow :)
That was so totally unexpected of her :)
So woot!
Maybe I'll keep regular correspondance with her if possible.
Thought you guys might appericate :)
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 15 comments

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…