"A woman who identified herself as a customer" (agateway) wrote in __bigbrother6,
"A woman who identified herself as a customer"
agateway
__bigbrother6

Feed spoilers from after America's Choice

Ivette is cussing up a storm, saying that she can't believe America picked this. Ivette is calling Janelle a fat ass and talking how America didn't see the real Janelle. They all deserve it; not her. That CBS and Big Brother are working with Janelle - telling her she is safe and doing this for her to get ahead because there's no way America would do this to them. Ivette hates Janelle and she doesn't care who knows it. Maggie is quiet for now, occasionally saying that she is disappointed.

Ivette just said she hopes she's not being portrayed nasty by BB because of her mom. Yeah, she's not being a bitch - it's editing.

April is bitching about how Julie asked how she was doing after quitting smoking - since Janelle smoked. She's saying how Howie was teasing Janelle one day saying, "You say you slept with 12 guys..." since Janelle said that. They are talking about how Janelle will only date guys who make over 250 grand - they won't let it go.

Now they are saying that Janelle is mean and that she knows America will vote for a winner; not them. CBS is out to get them.

All of them are saying now that they hope their families aren't suffering from how they are being portrayed. Only Maggie is the only one in my eyes who remotely resembles a nonbitter bitch. Maggie says if she is being portrayed wrong that it will kill her parents. Ivette and April are talking about how CBS will do what they want to them because they aren't bad people.

Maggie is the only one not whining.

Edit: Ivette just said fuck everyone in America except people in Miami, the girlscout troop's families and friends, and her friends. Fuck them all - she hopes something happens to them.

Wow, what a bitch. They don't even know about Katrina and she says that shit.
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 22 comments

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…