I want a mustache, dammit!!! (perfectlylegal) wrote in __bigbrother6,
I want a mustache, dammit!!!
perfectlylegal
__bigbrother6

Although I was disappointed to see some of the male houseguests sent out the door packing...Is anyone else as psyched as me that the final 4 are all girls??? WOOHOO!!!!! Bitchiness and Cattiness prevails muscles and brawn! Girl power all the way!!!

Too bad there is only one girl of the 4 that I would love to see win, and that's Janie of course. I think it would be in the best interest of the "friendship" for at least one of them attempt to make an alliance with Janelle to secure a spot in the final two. Janelle could bring them there. Granted, she probably wouldn't win against them, but it would be so nice to actually see one of the "friendship" use the flippin' brain they were given and look at the big picture instead of just inside their camp circle.

Also, has anyone else noticed that everytime Julie Chen asks Maggie a question..she always responds with "OMIGOD" before answering her? That gets on my nerves so bad.

For me, the friendship are all annoying in their right, but it's really hard to pick the one who annoys me the most.

We got Ivette, who is a sore loser, cries over everything, loud, obnoxious, racist.
Maggie, who acts holier than thou, the biggest hypocrite in the game, MAJOR manipulator, kinda bitchy too actually.
And then there's April...who just won't shut the hell up!!!

Poor Janie. I'd probably wanna evict myself if I was left in the house with those three goats!

But my point is...Girl power!
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 73 comments

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…