Mark (milomilobaby) wrote in __bigbrother6,
Mark
milomilobaby
__bigbrother6

• Music:

questions and comments

Opinions, Questions, and Comments on the show.....

Does anyone else think Beau is dumb as a rock and has no personality? He has the stupidest comments in the diary room. When asked questions from Julie, his answers seem soo immature and infantile. "I would say Howie, cause his stuff is everywhere.... no I take that back, Janelle, because her stuff is everywhere". On a show where people are cast because of their personalities, one wonders how he got cast. Im sure there were plenty other couple's out there who auditioned that would have been A LOT more interesting then Beau and Ivette. And from one gay man to another, that hat he was wearing last night was HIDDEOUS!

At the end of the episode last night, Julie made a comment on our thoughts being with the people of New Orleans. Do you think the housequests are told anything about that. I started watching the show last year, so I dont know EXACTLY what they did on Sept 11th. Wasnt there someone in the house who lost a loved one in the attacks? If that's true, they had to have been told something. I just don't know the details of that instance.

Did anyone else think the Rachael and Jen in the Jury House segment sounded VERY scrpited. Like they had producers there saying "okay, Jen, when Rachael says.... blah blah blah..... we want you to roll your eyes"
Subscribe

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 15 comments

• Hey yall

Is there going to be a community for Big Brother Allstars? Did anyone catch it last night? I think this season is going to be sooooo awesome! I need…

• XPOSTED- Copy of a press release I sent out tonight

Hello there, As you know CBS last summer featured a self described Star Wars fanatic on their show CBS's Big Brother 6, Summer of Secrets and it…

• New Virtual BB Game Starting Soon

Tired of the loooong wait between Big Brothers? Itchin' for something to hold you until Summer? Wishin' YOU were in that dang house, because YOUR…