September 7th, 2005

ivette..

i'm sure this is talked about, i'm just too lazy to look. and i want one thread on it.

as much as i effing HATE EVILette and how frickin delusional she is about EVERYTHING, i have to admit she keeps me laughing during episodes. she may be off the rocker in her freaking head, but she has quite a few funny comments and hilarious faces that are too priceless. i wish i could take some shit from tonight's episode and quote her because the dumb bitch had me laughing. if i didn't know behind the scenes shit, if i didn't know how nuts she is, how insanely delusional about everything she is, and based my opinion on her solely upon episodes, i would probably not hate her the most like i do. i would probably like her somewhat just because of the funny comments/faces she makes. and that pains me to think that that is how CBS is portraying her. lol. it's horrible.

i'm just waiting for her to see reality. as bad as i feel for quite a few people in that house, that they will soon realize what america thinks about them, i can't wait for it because it will be grand. (janey will be quite pleased. kays knows what's up. howie will be sad that he isn't the star of the show, but most of us still love him because he keeps us laughing.)

oh, and i would absolutely go off the deep end if ivette (or april) wins big brother. maggie is bad, but she doesn't annoy me like evilette and april do. boooo hoooooo wah wahh waaahhhaahaaaaaaaa. *throws crappy at them* take your precious crappy & give JANELLE the win!!!.... BITCHES.

okay i'm done.

(x-posted wherever the hell i find to post hehe)
by "pullyourtangles"... amazing iconist!

(no subject)

Okay, major question:
after howie or april goes this week,
maggie, janelle, ivette and the survivor will remain.

So who gets to play in POV?
Say whoever gets off the block wins HOH, nominates maggie and janelle (this is purely hypothetical) but then everyone plays and ivette gets veto. She couldn't take someone off because she's saved by the golden power of veto and there would be no one left... so what would happen?

do just the nominees / hoh get to play next for veto next week?

(no subject)

Please come check out bigbrotherhome This is one Big Brother community that you can join and never have to leave because the season is over. I also post pictures of all the houseguests from all seasons. So you can know what they look like. I might have some contests and games coming up. You can still post here. You can post in both however you want.

(no subject)

Hey guys guess what! I just asked Josh from BB3 if he would do an interview with our community! I will be doing the interview over at our new community. I will put up a post in a minute for you guys. Please go join the new community. I will have more details for the interview over there. :D
bigbrotherhome

(no subject)

I am sorry for posting so much today. I got another news. I got one with Erika BB4 too.

You are all probably wondering how? Well Josh I found his profile on a site. It is really him. He doesn't even talk about being on the show at all. Plus he has personal pictures. Erika is real because I seen her around. Plus she has a profile that was made before BB4 was on. I have seen other houseguests floating. I will be asking them as well. Check out the new place. You will get to ask Josh and Erika the questions.
anderson

Couple Promo Pictures

I know that a lot of people here are wondering where to find the couple pictures, and I have them here.

They are actually really high res, but photobucket resized them a lot.

If anyone really, really wants the bigger verisons for graphics, I might be able to e-mail them to you, but only a few at a time, because of the size. They may be fine to enlarge slightly, not sure though.
I already tried to e-mail them to a couple of people, but they are just too big. Hahaha.

edit.
Larger versions, pairs only.Collapse )
  • Current Music
    CNN

(no subject)

Are the houseguests allowed to dye their hair while inside the house? Is it just me or does Janelle's hair look the PERFECT color, i mean i know her hair isn't naturally that color so how on earth does she not have horrible roots.

p.s are april's boobs fake?
  • embelli

(no subject)

I have two questions:

Thinking back to the first episode, who was on the surfboard with Rachel? (There was a food competition with both surf boards and then the HOH competition with the winning surfboard - Who was on the winning surfboard?)

And also a lot of people have been mentioning Nakomis (BB5) and her six finger plan. I know it was this whole big thing, but I can't remember what it was exactly. So can someone explain it to me?
---

Thanks!
rose

Maggie question.

I live in Vegas and I was wondering if anyone knows what hospital Maggie is an ER nruse at? Due to her recent comments about how much she is disguested by her patients I want to make sure that is one to avoid.