?

No account? Create an account
Dec. 11th, 2004 @ 09:24 pm Who's birthday is it? That's right....it's mine. Bitch.
My buddy who owns a couple bars out here is throwing me a b-day party tonight. He opened up the champagne room so I can have my private shindig in there. Should be fun. I'll post pics in a day or two and you can see how stupid I look when I'm shit housed.
About this Entry
surfersaurus:
Date:December 14th, 2004 09:38 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
sorry I didn't reply. Happy Birthday. That funny cos all weekend I was out celebrating my birthday which was on the 9th and my friend Tom's birthday whoes was on the 10th. We had so much fun!!! Well again like I said Happy Birthday and hope you had lots of fun like I did. And do post those pictures, should be cool. Later Gator!
[User Picture Icon]
Date:December 14th, 2004 09:42 pm (UTC)

thanks doll...

(Permanent Link)
yeah had a great time, but I don't wanna bother people by posting my stupid b day pics in here. Theyre at my journal though if you wanna check em out.

P.S. Happy belated!
Date:December 14th, 2004 09:49 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
thanx. And about the pictures go ahead and post them on here. No body would care plus we need some new posting in here. Also if you have any friends who would like to join they can automatically join. Its open membership for the time being. So if you could just mention it around a bit that would mean a lot. thanx.
[User Picture Icon]
Date:December 14th, 2004 09:52 pm (UTC)

sure no worries

(Permanent Link)
I'm on it
Date:December 14th, 2004 11:07 pm (UTC)

Re: sure no worries

(Permanent Link)
cool