deathspaleflag_
__anti_stars

• Mood:
  • Music:

Learn to Forget

Basics
Name
: Jen.
5 Favorite Bands: the Smashing Pumpkins, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tegan and Sara, Radiohead, Muse.
5 Favorite Books: The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
5 Favorite Movies: Moulin Rouge, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Love and Death.
Favorite TV show: Arrested Development or Invader Zim.
Heroes(who & why): Shirley Manson because she is a beautiful and very down to earth person. She doesn't let her fame go to her head and she's very talented. I'd love to be like her any day. =]
If you had a time machine...I'd go back to when I was born and do everything the way I wanted to, because I'd know what would happen. I could do things I was too afraid to do when the time was there.

And You Think?
Death Penalty
: I am against it. I know it costs a lot of money to keep a person in prison for life, but many people are wrongfully accused of something and are killed for it. And we find out later that they were innocent.
Abortion: I am pro-choice. I feel that it's a woman's body and she, and only she, has the right to decide what happens with it. It shouldn't be the government's choice what a woman can and can't do with her body. Also, if abortion is not legalized, many babies will be born into home where they are unwanted and will be abused/neglected.
America: I think it's a great country because I have freedom of speech and religion and such.
Self Abuse: I think that it's a very sad thing and as corny as this sounds, it doesn't hurt only you, but the people who love you. I used to be a cutter. I'm not trying to sound like a guidance counseler here or something, but you don't need self abuse, things will get better if you just hang in there.
Posers: I don't like to call anyone a poser. I think that if someone is doing what they want and like, then they can't be posing. For example, who cares if someone is wearing 'punk' clothes, but listens to Britney Spears or something...if they're doing what they want, then they are not being a poser. A lot of times, I dress in what people would say is goth and I listen to the Spice Girls.
Homosexuality: I don't think it should be treated any different than heterosexuality. Love has no gender and everyone should be able to be with who they want, regardless of gender.
Drugs/Drinking: I don't do it, but it's the person's choice and there really isn't anything anyone can do to stop people from doing it. My uncle does drugs, but I love him dearly, the same situation with many of my friends. So, I'm against drugs and drinking, but not all people who participate in it.

There is More?
Promote(1 username)
: I promoted in ineediwantiwill. I moderate/maintain that community and I was wondering if you would like it to become a sister community with yours?
3-6 Pictures♥: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why should you be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I'm a very nice person and I'd be very active here. I'm unconventional and fun to be around. =]
5 things you love: Playing guitar and bass [I have been playing both for about 4 1/2 years], Art [I mostly paint...I've sold a few paintings, too. I have a journal dedicated to selling my work. It's todaywe_escape], 1955 Crown Victorias, Faeries, the word 'paradox'.
5 Things you hate: Mentruation, public bathrooms, having to pee at the most inconvenient of times, graph paper with really small boxes, getting burned [or is it burnt?]
Any Last words: Thanks for reading. =]

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments