:
Kristen
5 Favorite Bands:
1.) Vice squad
2.) The Toy Dolls
3.) The Virus
4.) The Germs
5.) The Misfits
5 Favorite Books: Honestly I dont have 5 favorite books because I don't like to read because I can hardly find any books that interest me.
5 Favorite Movies: A Clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Grease, and The Breakfast Club.
Favorite TV show: don't have one I barely watch tv
Heroes(who & why): Olga from the toydolls, because I adore his craziness!!! My mother, because shes such a strong person.
If you had a time machine...I would go to the future and see what my life is like when I'm older, because I am really curious.
And You Think?
Death Penalty
:
Its totally stupid if your going to kill someone because they killed someone. that totally doesnt make any sence.
Abortion: You should be able to choosee to have it or not, because the mother may not be a good enough parent for the baby and the baby would have a bad life, or if the mother could die if she gave birth than she sould be able to abort it.
America: I don't think its that bad. We have it better than most countries. I dont understand why people hate it so much. most people just say they hate it cause its so cool and punk rock to say that.
Self Abuse: It doesnt solve problems and it doesnt take away the pain.
Posers: There will always be posers. I hat ehow people sport bands they dont know a single thing about or they have neevr heard before. That bugs the shit out of me. KNOW YOUR MUSIC!
Homosexuality: I have no problem with it. People should be allowed to like what ever sex they want to like.
Drugs/Drinking: Im not "straight edge XXX!!!" but i think smoking weed is a waste of time and isnt that fun. I'm not against people doing it though, its not my decision/problem. I do like to drink ONCE IN A WHILE.
<There is More?
Promote(1 username)
:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/last_gay_song/1362.html?view=5458#t5458<--- MY WIFEY!!!
3-6 Pictures♥:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why should you be accepted: Beacsue SARAH IS THE SEX! and i love her and her communitys are ALWAYS the coolest!
5 things you love: Hilary Brown, Music, My guitar, makeup, and hair dye.
5 Things you hate: Liars, fakes, people who, MY TOWN!!!, and dumb bitchs who think its SO PUNK RAWK OI! OI! to run away 5 times a month.
Any Last words: SARAH RULES!!!!!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments