distorted_bones (distorted_bones) wrote in __anti_stars,
distorted_bones
distorted_bones
__anti_stars

Learn to Forget

Basics
Name
: Cee Cee
5 Favorite Bands: Bright Eyes, Sublime, David Bowie, Red HOt Chili Peppers, Frou Frou, The Shins
5 Favorite Books: The Lovely Bones, Wasted, Stick Figure, The Bell Jar
5 Favorite Movies: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pulp FIcton, The Last Unicorn, Spy Game
Favorite TV show: Desperate Housewives/Sex and the City
Heroes(who & why): Audrey Hepburn. Shes so classy, beuatiful, talented and elegant
If you had a time machine... I would keep my mouth shut
And You Think?
Death Penalty
: If they deserve it then I say go for it but if they are innocent (although no one except them could really know that) then its bad.
Abortion: Abortion should not be illegal. Its needed because rape, incest, and all these horrible things that happen will happen more
America: I want to leave. I hate the government and the people(not all of them) but I am glad its a free country where peoploe from Africa and such feel they can go and be safe.
Self Abuse: Having been in rehab I feel that sometimes people need to do it to find themselves but, its an awful thing to go through and so teens should avoid it if they can.
Posers: People like what they like and if they like it just because other people like it and they are trying to be cool or something then thats stupid because it stamps out all freedom of expression and it gives the other person control
Homosexuality: I believe gay marrige should be legalized because love is the only beautiful thing left in the world so the government should stop trying to stamp it out.
Drugs/Drinking: As long as both are used in moderation and controlled then I think its fine. Also as long as you don't hurt those you love while on them.
<There is More?
Promote(1 username)
: girlonthetrain3-6 Pictures♥: 1. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Why should you be accepted: Because I will post alot?
5 things you love: dancing, photography, Elton John, my cat Fleur, and swimming
5 Things you hate: cochroaches, stuck-up people, uneducated people, Bush, Brittany Spears
Any Last words: gah like what?

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments