obituarybrthday
__anti_stars

• Music:

Learn to Forget

deathspaleflag_ told me to join, so here I am. =]
Basics
Name
: Chris.
5 Favorite Bands: My Chemical Romance, Straylight Run, Alkaline Trio, the Dandy Warhols, Nirvana.
5 Favorite Books: Perks of Being a Wallflower, Encyclopedia of the Unsolved, Ghosts of the Northeast, The Stargate Conspiracy, Lord of the Rings.
5 Favorite Movies: Fight Club, Romeo + Juliet, Garden State, Help!, The Breakfast Club.
Favorite TV show: Family Guy.
Heroes(who & why): Matt Skiba because he is a very cool person and he's very talented.
If you had a time machine... I would I would go back to when I was really young and do everything differently and see how my life would change just from the simplest things I did differently. If it was a bad outcome, I'd just start over again.

And You Think?
Death Penalty
: I am against it. It costs a lot of money to keep someone in prison for life, but there are a lot of people who are proven innocent after they are already killed. Also, I think that it's an easy way out for a person who did something terrible.
Abortion: I'm pro-choice. It's a woman's body and it's only up to her to decide what happens to it. It shouldn't be used as a form of birth control, but if a person really can't take care of the child or it will have a very bad illness, then abortion is necessary.
America: I think it's a good country. We have all of our rights here; speech, religion, etc. I don't see a problem with it, only the fact that we are a very greedy country. Other than that, it's great.
Self Abuse: I think it's a tragic thing. I feel bad when people resort to self mutilation as a means to make themselves feel better.
Posers: I agree with deathspaleflag_ -- People can't be considered posers if they are doing what makes them happy.
Homosexuality: I don't see gender as a problem when it comes to love. Love is love and everyone has the right feel this emotion toward someone else regardless of their gender.
Drugs/Drinking: I don't do it, but a lot of my friends do. Although, I'm against it, it's the person's choice whether or not to do it.

<There is More?
Promote(1 username)
: crimsonvenom.
3-6 Pictures♥: This is the only one I have, sorry =[

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why should you be accepted: I'd be an active member and I'm a cool person to be around.
5 things you love: Music, cheese, noodles, Jen, Stargate.
5 Things you hate: work, Full House, the fact that I get sick when I have ice cream, Coheed and Cambria, Maroon 5.
Any Last words: Hope you liked the app.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments