Lorelle (no_imagining) wrote in __amatory_verse,
Lorelle
no_imagining
__amatory_verse

In my own words...

Name: Lorelle
sex: Female
Tell us the most important thing about you I want to be a writer someday, it has something I've wanted sense I was born, but have been denying myself until recently:
Tell us one thing that you can't live without: I can't live without my CD player, I'm a music junky, The Dresden Dolls, Tori Amos, The Rasmus...I can't wake up in the morning without them!
Who's your favorite poet and why?: My favorite poet would have to be Edmund Spenser, I found one of his books at a library give away a few years ago. When I started to read him, I got so wrapped up in the words that I felt like I was drowning in another world.
Describe yourself using only words. No pictures, please.: Chameleon Girl Shroud in her own twisted blankets of lies all gold and sapphire like the ring on her finger and so twisted inside like a lollypop. She wants to know everything but has no patience to learn anything and she keeps falling in love with Beauty. Yet beauty is the devil and beauty is what will kill you. Some people call her beautiful some people call her crazy she calls herself everything. Everyday she puts on a new costume a new color of warpaint to spread across her face.
pixiesfan wants to know, do you like Quizno's?: YES
Give us an e-mail address where we can contact you (optional): mysticlorelle22@hotmail.com
Post one poem:

I’m pretending to

Have an identity

Here in you

I’ll carve your name

Into my skin

If it means

I’ll be able to

Get you out of me

And I’m numb

But she says

It was always that way

Forcing myself to love you

I’ll do anything for

The clocks to rewind

Selfishly screwing up

Your life for mine

Fairy girl crouched on his chest

I want what they all have

And the starlight

In the atmosphere

And the daylight

In your fearlessness

I can’t stand you

Wanting me

I’ll give anything

If you set me free

Summer’s here

It’s the time to forget

But love always haunts you

When you want nothing but numbness

Promote us to at least one community and leave us the link. (I don't want to fill other people's communities with tons of promos for this one. That's kind of rude. Promote us anywhere but where we found you. Thanks):http://www.livejournal.com/community/pepperdance/
Out of curiousity, how did you find us?:http://www.livejournal.com/community/glamourbombs/

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments