A Teller With No Fortune (_nearwildheaven) wrote in __amatory_verse,
A Teller With No Fortune
_nearwildheaven
__amatory_verse

"In my own words..."

Name: arielle
sex: girl
Tell us the most important thing about you: i do not have a lot of confidence but i am trying to improve that. there isn't much that stands out about me. i love to write but i don't usually show people my writing. i hope to get a lot of feedback here. :)
Tell us one thing that you can't live without: if people count, then my friends and family. if not, then music.
Who's your favorite poet and why?: i don't read a lot of poetry actually, but out of what i'm familiar with, i'd probably say e.e cummings, because i love his style of writing and a lot of his quotes stay with me for days at a time.
Describe yourself using only words. No pictures, please.: i have dark brown hair and brown eyes, i can be shy when i'm first meeting people but i'm usually pretty loud around those i'm comfortable with. i make myself laugh but other people might not find me as funny as i find myself. i love to be with my friends and i usually go with the flow.
pixiesfan wants to know, do you like Quizno's?: unfortunately i've never tried it. i should though
Give us an e-mail address where we can contact you (optional): forforever_@hotmail.com
Post one poem:
Hall Of Mirrors

The fires have ceased to exist and leftover matches are scattered among the leaves. It wasn't so long ago he stood there with her thinking about the beauty of the word together as they carved their initials into the bark of their favorite tree. And now he stands there alone, grasping for the memory of how her hair smelled, and he realizes how easily forever can be lost. He never stops running but running through life is similar to running through a hall of mirrors; he can't hide from his reflection. White words scrawled on black walls whisper morals into the wind. So jealous of the families, so jealous of the friends, so jealous of the park benches that know all the secrets. And he's chasing his shadow again.

Promote us to at least one community and leave us the link. (I don't want to fill other people's communities with tons of promos for this one. That's kind of rude. Promote us anywhere but where we found you. Thanks):http://www.livejournal.com/community/promote/
Out of curiousity, how did you find us?: through an interest search

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 3 comments